We aim to attract, develop, and retain the best people by offering attractive career opportunities. Our recruitment team is continuously searching for talented candidates every day and will contact you if your skills and experience match our requirements. We encourage you to send your resume, as this allows us to find you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
To join our team, please contact us at: email@example.com
Aamal Medical is seeking a young, enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated Sales Representative to join our exciting and growing sales team. You are emerging in your sales career and employing the process of selling which involves the following:
- Prospecting new clients and assessing if they are potential clients.
- Contacting these potential customers and educating the clients in the need for Aamal Medicals product range
- Identifying their needs and persuading them that our products can best satisfy those needs
- Closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions, and providing after-sales and support
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Performance: Demonstrates outstanding ethics at all times. Treats customers and employees with respect, represents the company in the best possible light.
- Knowledge: Solid understanding of products and associated procedures. Can hold a credible conversation and position products accordingly.
- Customer Service: Acts with integrity and reactively delivers on commitments within the required timescales. Proactively seeks issues and offers suggestions.
- Business Planning: Independently constructs a business plan and has clear direction on daily, weekly and monthly planning.
- Sales Skills: Consistently prioritises the right opportunities for Aamal Medical. Shows ability to construct the best customer pricing proposal, giving consideration for value, to a wide variety of customers. Closes sales Shows evidence of growing existing Aamal Medical’s business. Always has integrity and compliance at the front their mind when constructing purchase options.
- Commercial Awareness: Regularly seeks opportunities to maximise return through multi-line opportunities. Qualifies opportunities by speaking with all stakeholders to qualify opportunities.
- Discretion/Latitude/Impact: Works under general Conducts standard tasks under no supervision and guidance of more experienced staff. Work is reviewed for soundness and overall adequacy. Keeps manager informed regularly on status of work. Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in sales achievement and may adversely affect revenue &/or budget.
- Qualifications: Biomedical Engineering preferred
You may email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org